The Company: You will be working for a global organisation who specialise in emergency care and defibrillation. They supply premium products which deliver superior clinical performance with economic value. They have a company culture which fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, and values each employee.
The Position: They are now looking for an internal sales person based in Runcorn to help drive business in their public access division.
Why Should You Apply?
- Innovative and quality products.
- An extremely stable team and low turn-over of employees.
- You will be able to work with autonomy and without micro-management.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Based from office in Runcorn
- You will ideally have two years of experience in an Inside Sales, Lead Development or Account Management role developing relationships across a wide range of customers/clients via phone and email.
- You will have the ability to learn quickly, ensure timely and accurate follow-up and have excellent phone and computer skills (MS Office Suite).
- You will be able to develop an organised daily routine of reviewing leads, making outbound calls, and responding to customer emails.
- You will be an energetic, creative, motivated self-starter who is goal oriented and a team player
- Working in an internal sales capacity as the Sales Development Specialist (SDS) you will be responsible for the initial phases of the sales cycle.
- You will perform qualification activities to increase the sales pipeline for the organisation's products and services.
- You will work closely with the Marketing Specialist to drive the success of marketing’s lead generation campaigns and actively generate leads through cold calling to increase the pipeline for the Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) market.
- You will need to develop and create methods for researching and qualifying new potential customer segments and markets to drive new business.
- You will be comfortable speaking with a wide range of customers, in different markets and industries.