The company: This is your chance to join a company in ophthalmology, with a clear perspective: to bring global innovation to European eye health. It is an ambitious and fast growing pan-European player, commercializing a wide portfolio of ophthalmic products and devices. It manages a unique network in the ophthalmology world which enables doctors, hospitals and clinics to provide patients with the best eye care. They provide a range of innovative eye health products with a special focus on dry eye, retinal diseases and Meibomian gland dysfunction.
The position: They are looking for a passionate and talented individual who will embrace the experience and challenge to become a recognised and successful player in the ophthalmic market.
Why should you apply?
- As an employee of this organisation, you are immediately part of a dynamic and ambitious team operating in a growing healthcare segment.
- The role offers a chance to work flexibly with great customers.
- The company offer a multicultural and exciting working environment with potential for career development along with company growth.
Basic salary: to £50,000
Bonus: to £20k per annum
Area working: North West
Products: Ocular lubricants
- You will be a successful pharmaceutical or medical device sales person with experience selling into the hospital sales environment.
- Having contacts in ophthalmology would be a distinct advantage.
- You should be a self-starter with an autonomous can do attitude, and have the gravitas to hold conversations with Key Opinion Leaders.
- You will be incredibly hungry for success and to want to prove yourself within the Ophthalmic market.
- You must be full of spark and determination to work with this company and what's most important is your attitude, independence and the ability to use your own initiative.
- Having the ABPI is beneficial but not essential as the products are classed as devices.
- Your main role is to bring sales success on your managed territory and establish products as the treatments of choice in appropriate patients in appropriate indications.
- You will be expected to successfully launch new brands into the ophthalmology market place as they become available, and be the face of the company on your territory.
- You will be selling primarily into hospitals to Ophthalmologists, but also working collaboratively with colleagues to drive CCG policy approvals across local health economies and gain positive formulary decisions and Trust and CCG level.
- You will be selling a portfolio of related dry eye products into hospital eye departments which are highly rated with Clinicians.
- These products are technically classed as devices, but are very much pharmaceutical in terms of how they are sold in to the NHS.
- This is a heavily sales based role - 70% of appraisal rating is on sales outcomes and bonus payments are based 100% on sales.
Car allowance and pay towards business insurance
Income protection, Lunch allowance, Fuel card and other rewards