The opportunity: This Berlin-based health-tech company specialises in digital dentistry and aesthetic orthodontic corrections with transparent dental aligners. With several consulting centres and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, they work every day on their mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible. Since their launch in 2017, the organisation has achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use this momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, they meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for their customers.
The position: To strengthen the team in the United Kingdom, they are looking for new team members all around the country.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of the decisive growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe.
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and home office days.
- Recently had a significant amount of investment into the company.
- An attractive salary.
- Four-figure bonus payments for recruiting new employees.
- Discounts on our aligners for you and your friends.
- An international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and growing!).
Basic salary: £250P/day
Area working: Isle of Man
Products: Dental Aligners
- You must be GDC-registered in the UK.
- You need to have a positive attitude and be fully of energy.
- You will enjoy communicating and working with patients and have high medical standards.
- You should have a high affinity for modern technologies and an interest in orthodontics and aesthetic dentistry.
- You will have a positive charisma, be a team player and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- You will carry out intra oral scans on pre-scheduled clients (no walk-in customers, emergencies or full waiting rooms), take an initial medical history and assess the condition of the patient's teeth and bite.
- During and after the treatment, you will inform and advise the client about the possibilities of aligner therapy. You will perform approximal enamel reductions before and gradually roll out further treatments.
- You will check treatment plans and exchange information with your colleagues including orthodontists and dental technicians from the in-house laboratory.
- You will accompany the patients during their treatment and monitor the progress of the treatment.