The company: This British family owned company was established over 150 years ago. Their success has been built on their philosophy of delivering a fully personalised service to their customers with patient choice and patient care central to everything they do.
The position: Due to expansion they are now looking for several stoma care nurses to support their customers across Liverpool, Merseyside and Wirral.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a long established, stable company.
- An informal and friendly culture.
- A culture where customers and patients come first.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working Four roles to cover Warrington & St Helens, Liverpool and Wirral
Products: Stoma care products and home delivery service
- You will be a Band 6/7 RGN with an up to date registration and revalidation and evidence of PDP and revalidation portfolio.
- You will have extensive stoma care experience within stoma nursing setting.
- Being V150 or V300 qualified would be advantageous.
- As a Nurse Advisor, you will work in partnership with the external sales team, nursing team, call centre staff and management to promote this organisation's Home Delivery Service to customers and patients.
- You will also grow the home delivery service via new patient registrations and provide clinical assessments for patients to achieve KPI’s and targets in line with company expectations and strategy.
- If you hold an NMP qualification you will also be responsible for the prescription management of the nurse led services and other new accounts.