The Company: My client is a supplier of non-invasive and minimally invasive haemodynamic equipment used to monitor the amount of blood flowing around the body and ensure that vital organs are adequately oxygenated. Since launching in 1999, they been committed to improving patient outcomes whilst providing excellent customer service and are dedicated to making a difference.
The Position: The company are looking for someone who is driven and has ITU/Theatre nursing experience to work in a Clinical Specialist capacity.
Who should apply?
- Nurse with ITU/Theatre experience.
- Excellent training given.
- Excellent product portfolio
Basic salary: to £35,000 + £2k company bonus.
Territory: North West
Products: Cardiac Output and Haemodynamic Monitors
- The successful candidate will have an ITU/Theatre/Critical Care nursing background and ideally have had previous experience of providing training and education to clinicians.
- You may also be considered if you have done a clinical specialist role in critical care but do not have a nursing background.
- Providing post-sales training and education to a wide range of clinicians from consultants/technicians to nurses.
- You will be responsible for setting up and carrying out training days, troubleshooting problems and developing profitable working relationships with customers in order to secure future business.
- The Clinical Specialist will report directly to the Clinical Specialist Manager.
- Interaction with the relevant territory Sales Executive to identify areas for support both in new product evaluations and training / education of installed equipment is required.