The company: This is your chance to join a fast-growing Medical Device company in the Healthcare sector, specialising in the world of sports medicine but busy disrupting multiple other areas including distal extremities, arthroplasty and biologics amongst others.
The role: My client is seeking enthusiastic Clinical Advisor/ Specialist to work within the sales team. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position will support provide Surgeons and Theatre staff with the best professional training and support for them to be able to use the products effectively.
Why should you apply?
- Autonomy and support/ strategy is provided – self-motivation as well as desire to succeed is expected in return.
- If you are not fully in possession of all skills when you join the company, you will have the opportunity to obtain them through sponsored training
- They proudly maintain a family business culture. They provide employees with first-class facilities to work in, higher-than-industry standard compensation and exceptional benefits. Most of all, they provide a secure future and reciprocal environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication, and gives employees a sense of pride and ownership.
- They provide exceptional benefits and a strong, positive workplace culture where employees exhibit great pride and camaraderie.
- Their employee mission means that they invest in helping to make employees’ lives better through job security, growth opportunity and wellness support in a safe, friendly and team-oriented work environment that fosters mutual respect. It also means that every employee contributes in some way to health care product innovation.
Basic Salary: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
Area Working: North West
Product / Service: Orthopaedic portfolio
- Ideally you will have some prior industry experience or clinical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological science i.e. human biology, biomedical science or another similar discipline and/or demonstrable relevant experience.
- Proven successful sales experience in a similar industry i.e. sports medicine/orthopaedics (advantageous)
- Good knowledge of human anatomy and of (orthopaedic) surgical procedures.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong and effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a demanding environment
- Customer and result oriented attitude
- Strong organisation and prioritisation ability
- Supporting Territory Managers and DEX Specialist in case cover and surgeon support.
- Supporting Orthopaedic Surgeons by training them and being available for backup during all surgery.
- Checking implants and liaising with CSSD.
- Running training sessions for nurses to enable them to continue with further support in future cases.
- Managing expectations of all cases to ensure priority cases are covered.
- Company car
- 25 days holiday