The Company: With its products and solutions primarily for ophthalmology, my client helps drive progress in medicine and assists doctors all over the world in enhancing their patients' quality of life. my client has multiple divisions in their company and this role works across DIagnistic, Capital & Surgical portfolios.
The position: The role involves planning, project managing, creating content and executing tactical marketing campaigns and activities in line with local and global strategies.
Why Should You Apply?
- Niche market therapy area
- Great benefits
- Excellent career development
Basic salary: £50,000
Area Working: Agile working policy with occasional vists to office inCambridgeshire
Products: Ophthalmic Surgical, Capital & Diagnostic equipment
You should have previous marketing experience, ideally within the medical/medtech sector as well as:
- Strong copy-writing skills, with the ability to simplify complex and technical messages and an appreciation for the value of using data and dashboards to drive marketing decisions.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering world class multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and strict deadlines across a range of parallel campaigns / projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience of working with a Marketing Automation platform, ideally Marketo/Marketing Cloud.
- Experience or educational qualification in scientific field is desirable
- High-level communication skills.
- Creative thinker with your own ideas and the ability to identify new ways of creating impact
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Planning, project managing, creating content and executing tactical marketing campaigns and activities in line with local and global strategies. Responsible for supporting the business within the UK.
- Project management of all marketing activities and campaigns from start to finish
- Develop messaging and collateral to be used across a range of different content types and channels.
- Deliver tactical activities and multi-channel campaigns, utilizing marketing automation, email marketing, paid
- and organic, social media, exhibitions, customer events, 3rd party print and digital advertising, case studies, videos, PR and webinars
- Develop close relationships with Business Development to support local and national sales and service initiatives
- Overall responsibility for the tactical marketing planning and budgeting process
- Set appropriate KPIs, including lead generation and engagement, and report on results to key stakeholders
- Brief relevant stakeholders ahead of key campaigns, events or product launches
- Ensure that all marketing activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Review, localize and execute global campaigns and initiatives, in line with local strategies and market needs
- Manage all 3rd party media relationships from an advertising and PR/editorial perspective
- Manage external resources such as creative agencies, copywriters, mailing houses etc.
- Work closely with the events management coordinator to deliver exhibitions and customer events and attend these when required to do so.
- Provide on-site event support as required.
- Support and work closely with the other MED marketing team and collaborate utilizing all skill sets and marketing disciplines.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Private Health Cover, sick benefits and 25 days holidays plus all the bank holidays.