Summary: Join this Infection Control company who are new to the Medical Sales sector having gained a great deal of success in other markets. They are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to join their team in order to help them reach the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for an established representative to take their existing experience and really make an impact within a growing company.
Who should apply:
- Candidates with medical sales experience who are target and success driven 'hunters'.
- Candidates who are sales focussed and want to lay down long term roots.
- candidates who can manage and handle a large product portfolio.
Why should you apply:
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Diverse product portfolio
- Existing customer base with massive growth potential
Basic salary: Negotiable
Products: c600 products - Infection Control portfolio (50% of time - such as Surface Disinfectant Wipes Fogging Machines, Gels, Gloves, Masks), Defibrillators, Stretchers, Sanitizing Systems, Wheelchairs, PPE
You will be an experienced Medical Sales rep with experience of working within or selling to the NHS or for a supplier of medical equipment, infection control solutions (or similar).
- Raise awareness of the company and its entire offer generally within the NHS (& possible Emergency Services)and sell across the entire range of infection control, patient care, PPE, equipment and consumables.
- Manage, implement, and maintain contact data for both potential and existing clients including data checking, cleansing and new data and lead entry on the CRM
- Approach lapsed and new prospective NHS contacts across a range of departments, including but not limited to, infection control, procurement, category management, domestic specialists and facility management, with the aim to secure trials and (additional) sales.
- Develop allocated NHS accounts by deepening your relationships, broadening the range of products and solutions used and the frequency they are used and purchased.