Company: They are UK distributors of the highest quality medical devices sourced from leading manufacturers throughout the world. Established in 2006, they were acquired in March 2020 by a major European supplier of health care products and services. They share a passion for delivering innovation to drive improved patient outcomes while simultaneously lowering the cost of healthcare. They are constantly innovating and investing with healthcare providers to enable people with an illness or chronic health condition to live their lives on their own terms. They are also renowned for supplying innovative and cost-effective medical products throughout the UK and delivering outstanding customer service.
Position: The primary focus of this position is to drive product usage in Operating Theatres in order to achieve and exceed sales targets across the territory.
Why should I apply?
- Join a company which has the UK distribution rights for innovative products.
- This company are growing rapidly this is your chance to become part of a winning team.
- Recent acquisitions show how serious they are about expanding into related therapy areas.
Basic: £45,000 - £50,000
Area working: South East and South West (working remotely but will include travel to London)
Products: Hernia graft, tissue graft, fistula plug, graft for repair of rectal prolapse/rectal intussusception and wound healing/tissue regeneration
You should have a minimum of 4-years Surgical Sales experience and working in Operating Theatres and a working knowledge of the NHS. (Experience of working in hospital and theatre and observe surgical procedures is essential). You will also be able to demonstrate previous Key Account Management implementation that resulted in rapid sales uplift.
- Responsible for the development of business within the territory, achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Develop and implement robust and effective account plans and ensure delivery to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives.
- Work with internal peers and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of account plans, overcome any obstacles, and ultimately exceed targets.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with relevant customers, and support them appropriately for the good of the patient, the customer and the company.
- Demonstrate product and procedure knowledge and demonstrate proper surgical application of company products. Facilitate surgeon's participation in field based Professional Educational events.
- Maintain high levels of disease area within surgical speciality and continue to build your technical product knowledge.
- Maintain NHS and customer knowledge in relationship to Surgical speciality and the process of surgical procurement.
- Take a proactive approach for maintaining your clinical expert knowledge and your personal development plan and attend relevant training programmes to sustain this Efficiently and effectively manage local budgets according to local business plans, customer needs and changing business needs, dependant on the changing NHS or internal demands.
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed, and targets are met – Project plans, CRM system, expenses, customer records etc.