The company: In addition to supplying market leading technologies and solutions to their customers, my client's team provides on-going technical and clinical support to the end-users. This company has multiple divisions, but this role is focussing on their X-Ray/Radiography range.
Who should apply? Candidates with Radiology capital sales experience or coming from a Radiography clinical background.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent training and development.
- Exciting and niche market therapy area.
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation.
Basic salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Area Working: South UK
Products: X-Ray Machines
You should be a qualified Radiographer (with or without sales/commercial experience) and be looking to utilize your clinical experience within the X-Ray sales market.
- The sale and promotion of Radiology products and services represented by the company in the Territory.
- To identify key customers and develop strong working relationships with them and running trials where appropriate.
- To provide effective and efficient management and customer support to the highest possible standards.
- Provide sales analysis of the territory through database creation and management (Inc. CRM utilisation).
- To work closely with your colleagues in sales administration and customer support when required.
- To develop sales leads, follow up and close sales and pass on leads to other sales team members as appropriate.
- Any other duties maybe added from time to time.
- Company car
- Lap top