The Company: We’re looking for an individual to join our clients' sales team, who has experience working within Medical Devices ideally within the GI field, and who will champion the development and deployment of all elements of the Gastrointestinal & Hepatology platform. He or she will bring together a continuum of products and services for early detection and treatment of GI and Hepato-Pancreatic diseases, working closely with internal and external parties to include and optimally position the relevant products in the portfolio.
The Position: Managing accounts within an assigned region in a professional pro-active manner. Adopting a consultative approach with internal and external customers. The role involves you building strong ethical business relationships with the customer ensuring increased usage of products and secure new business within the market place.
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with sales experience in secondary care.
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 35% (open ended - potential to double basic)
Area working: London and South Thames (based in or around the Southern part of M25 to the South Coast)
Products: Gastro Intestinal & Hepatology (GIH) devices
- You should be a graduate with previous measurable GI/Endoscopy sales experience.
- You should also have strong presentation and negotiation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
The Gastrointestinal and Hepatology Division (GIH) focuses on delivering unmatched value to its customers by providing innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes, lower the cost of healthcare delivery and allow early detection and then treatment of chronic diseases and cancers affecting the entire GI Tract and Hepatopancreatic system.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Minimally Invasive Therapy Group (MITG) Division as a Territory Manager looking after our ever expanding GIH Portfolio.
- Selling a range of products into assigned accounts and regions within hospitals and related healthcare organisations.
- Building strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share, leading through clinical selling.
- Management of quality and consistency or service delivery.
- Deliver MDT value proposition and promote brand across the territory.
- Achieve agreed budgets, focused on sales growth.
- Present, in-service and sell products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Lead with multiple stakeholder selling activities within the territory and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the contacts to be made.
- Working mainly in the endoscopy environment, with some time spent in Interventional Radiology and Surgery. Supporting and advising GI Endoscopists, Interventional Radiologists, Surgeons and Nurses.
Support & Training
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.