The Company: You will be working for a global organisation who specialise in emergency care and defibrillation. They supply premium products which deliver superior clinical performance with economic value. They foster a company culture which fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, and values each employee.
The Position: They are now looking for a Territory Manager in their public access division to drive their business through distributors.
Why Should You Apply?
- Innovative and quality products.
- An extremely stable team and low turn-over of employees.
- You will be able to work with autonomy and without micro-management.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £10,000 - £15,000
Area working: North and South Thames
- You will have 2-5 years of distribution management experience, preferably in the industrial/safety market, although other markets will be considered.
- You will have professional territory management and sales planning, a strong commercial edge, a strategic approach and customer oriented selling skill.
- As the organisation has a premium product strategy, you will have the stature and sales skills to support this as well as strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Covering the South East territory you will be recruiting new distributors and calling on and managing existing distributors in multiple public safety and alternate care segments (including but not limited to: industrial, manufacturing and safety environments, office supply, government and police agencies, dental, General Practitioners etc).
- You will build relationships, train sales representatives and drive sales of portable defibrillators.
- The position reports to the UK PAD Manager.
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, healthcare,mobile, laptop.