The Company: My client is committed to improving lives through medical technologies and solutions. They continually seek to accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare providers so they can deliver the best care possible to patients and their families around the world.
The Position: Managing accounts within an assigned region in a professional pro-active manner. Adopting a consultative approach with internal and external customers. The role involves you building strong ethical business relationships with the customer ensuring increased usage of products and secure new business within the market place.
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with Surgical, Vascular, Radiology (or similar) sales experience.
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Area Working: Essex, Kent, East Surrey, Sussex, NE London, SE London
Products: Endovenous portfolio - radio frequency ablation catheters, venous glue and deep venous stent
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Located on territory.
- 3+ years minimum relevant medical device sales experience with surgical exposure, ideally vascular (cath lab/radiology), but other strong secondary care experience would be considered.
- Excellent relationship building skills with key stakeholders across the hospitals and private sector.
- Time management, ability to prioritize and to get the job done under all circumstances.
- Business development, in addition to selling and winning market share the candidate should be able demonstrate successful business development through a range of other activities.
- Forecasting, analysis past and future trends and is able to provide on time accurate forecasts of future sales.
- Selling, a proven track record in sales demonstrating consistent high performance with a passion to succeed.
You will be selling a market leading vascular surgery product into hospitals on territory developing relationships with vascular surgeons. Responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge base: To develop and maintain an excellent medical knowledge of the products and therapy area, keeps upto date with the changing NHS and technological specialty.
- Identify opportunities: Able to understand the goals and needs of the customers and produce solutions to grow the business. Utilizes the full organization to do this.
- Planning: Utilizes the company CRM system to develop opportunities and manage time.
- Selling: Utilizes the tools and sales processes to commercialize our innovative products across the broad range of customers and influencers. Is an ambassador for the company.
- Business Management: Develops a plan under the guidance of the National Sales Manager to develop the business. Executes this plan to a high standard.
- Marketing: successful execution of meetings campaign and other marketing projects as outlined by the Marketing Manager.