The Company: This international company have recently launched their PPE business in the UK and are looking to grow and establish the business.
The Position: As part of the new business launch they are looking for a BDM to develop new accounts in London and the South East.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be part of a ground floor opportunity.
- A commission scheme means you will enjoy a percentage of your sales.
- This is an autonomous role which will allow you to make the job your own.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: commission % of sales
Area working: South East England and London
Products: PPE (face masks)
You will be an experienced medical sales person with pre-existing contacts in the NHS with the ability to hit the ground running. You will have a hunter mentality and be comfortable developing new business from scratch, be results driven and target orientated.
- Reporting into the General manager, you will be part of a new and developing sale steam you will be helping launch a new range of PPE into the market. Initially, this will be face masks however additional products following in the range will include hand sanitizers, face visors etc.
- The focus will predominantly be the NHS however with plenty of opportunities now existing for PPE outside the traditional healthcare setting and plenty of autonomy in the role you will have the opportunity to target business outside the NHS.
- Initially you will conduct meetings over video platforms but as the opportunity begins to open up again for F2F selling you will use both means to target customers.