The company: This is your chance to join a pioneer in endoscopy who is at the forefront of development of innovative concepts and patient-orientated techniques. As a full-service provider in the field of endoscopy, they operate on the international stage and consistently offer added value. They work directly with surgeons in the development of products to continually enhance technology, ergonomics, user experience and patient outcomes.
The position: This is an opportunity for you to join a leading manufacturer of high end endoscopy equipment and sell across many different surgical and endoscopic specialities.
Why should you apply?
- The company has a deep rooted passion for high-performance medical technology.
- They encourage a creative environment for employees to allow for the delivery of innovative outcomes.
- They provide inspiration and motivation and their products are at the forefront of innovation.
- In line with the renowned German tradition of excellence and precision in manufacturing, they company is proud to present products of the highest quality and reliability.
Basic salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Bonus: £14,000 (uncapped)
Area working: London
Products: Surgical imaging and endoscopy capital equipment and related disposables which include - Minimally invasive surgery instruments, endoscopic instruments, medical instruments, urology instruments, gynaecology instruments, general surgery instruments, enucleation, endoscopic spine surgery, bariatric instruments, laparoscopy instruments, holmium laser, thoracoscopy instruments and uterine manipulator
- You must have at least 4 years experience of selling capital equipment into operating theatres, and have sold into various different hospital departments.
- You will have the ability to identify and convert opportunities into sales.
- You should be used to spending time in theatres with Surgeons, visiting EBME and working with Procurement.
- You will be MIA accredited or be able to attain this during employment.
- The successful candidate will be presenting, promoting and selling the company's products and services to existing and prospective customers across Urology, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT and Thoracics.
- Customers will include Surgeons, both Consultants and Senior Registrars, Theatre staff, Procurement departments, EBME, Sterilising department staff and Surgeon's Secretaries.
- You will be expected to establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with these customers, which includes reaching out to new customer leads through cold calling.
- The role involves providing a complete service from sale, to commissioning and clinical support to Clinicians. You will be responsible for analysing the market to plan for growth and attain your financial target.