The company: Join a company who has led the way in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative skincare products for 60 years. They are a specialist in skincare, backed by science. They provide consistently high quality products, underpinned by heritage and integrity.
From its inception as a family business, it has grown to become a world leader, producing a comprehensive skin and health care range for sale around the world. Their reputation is built on consistently delivering effective, high-quality and innovative products to meet a diverse range of needs, and they are committed to creating the best possible skin therapies.
The position: Now that the UK division has been fully established, they are looking for an enterprising Territory Business Manager to join their growing team and cover the South Central region.
Why should you apply?
- Whether you are looking to grow your career, or to learn more about yourself, they have the opportunity day to day with growth being experienced year on year.
- As a family owned company, you are not treated like a number. The leaders take the time to get to know you.
- Everyone is recognised for their work, and when you break records, you celebrate!
Basic salary: Up to £32,000
Area working: South Central - Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton, Reading, Guildford, Berks, Beds, Surrey, Middlesex, Twickenham, Harrow, Watford, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton. Ideal location is Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire.
Products: Dermatology - Emollients
- You should be an enthusiastic self-starter who is adaptable to change, ideally with some experience in sales.
- You should be able to provide specific examples of achievements and successes at interview and you need to have an excellent telephone manner.
- You must have excellent perseverance and relationship building skills.
- University degree is not essential as long as you have the relevant experience.
- IT fluency, proficiency in MS Excel and excellent analytical skills are crucial for this role
- Candidates will be selling the company’s products throughout the sales territory.
- The product is already established as the fastest growing emollient range on prescription in the UK.
- The objective of the roles is to generate new prescriptions for the product through winning formularies and changing prescribing habits of relevant healthcare professionals.
- In addition, a significant aspect of the role will be working with independent pharmacies to have the range available over the counter.
- Your target audience will be: GPs, Hospital Specialists, Tissue Viability Nurses and Acute and Community Nurses, as well as other relevant HCPs and independent pharmacies.
- Initially, the role will involve working remotely to establish relationships with customers and build rapport.
- Due to currently limited access to the NHS, one of the key initial objectives will be telesales - working with independent pharmacies to make sure the product is stocked front-of-shop.