The Company: This organisation is an independent, employee-owned company which develops and markets products for urology and ostomy care. With a range of products which include two very strong and well-placed global brands, they have been helping patients for nearly 100 years. A strongly principled organisation who value integrity, strong customer focus and respect.
The Position: Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced marketer with experience in healthcare and direct-to-consumer to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- You will be selling products which make a difference to patients’ quality of life.
- You will be selling highly respected brands.
- As a progressive and developing organisation you will enjoy excellent career opportunities.
- You will be working for company who are continuing to grow their market share.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: UK - to be based within commuting distance to Berkshire (1-1.5 hours from Wokingham)
Products: Continence Care and Ostomy
Educated to degree level in Business or Marketing, you will have at least seven years' experience in a healthcare marketing role. You should also have a number of years experience in the of marketing consumer packaged goods, medical technology or related healthcare services to consumers or patients.
- As the new Consumer Marketing Manager you will plan, manage, and coordinate consumer (end-user) marketing activities.
- You will develop marketing campaigns and tools in different channels (print, electronic, digital, and CRM) so experience working with consumer-oriented campaigns on a national level is highly desired.
- You will be specifically responsible for all aspects of UK consumer marketing activities to achieve customer acquisition and retention, as well as to drive growth in sales and profit for the UK Ostomy and Continence Care businesses.
- You will be responsible for determining and measuring the appropriate metrics to measure ROI of consumer marketing programs and retention of consumers.
- You will also develop and lead consumer marketing strategies and liaise with the home delivery side of the business.
- Based from the office in Berkshire, the role will require approximately 30% travel.
- You will have one direct report.