The Company: This global market leader is well known within ophthalmic markets for surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products. They also have a large range of consumer health and aesthetic products, and as a dynamic and growing organisation they are looking to build on their success further, by developing and growing this side of their business. With a vision to be the number one eye care company in the UK, their business success in underpinned by putting their customers at the centre of everything that they do. With a strong emphasis on an entrepreneurial approach, they believe in hard work, working together as a team to achieve excellence but still having fun in what they do.
The Position: An outstanding opportunity has now arisen to join this results driven team as Marketing Manager for their OTC/Aesthetics division. With ownership of your own portfolio of products and a focus on helping take these products to the next level, this role has excellent career potential.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- A very visible role with excellent career development opportunities on a Global and European level.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 7.5% of salary
Area Working: head office-based in Surrey
Products: OTC (dry eye and ophthalmic nutritional products) and aesthetics brands
- You will manage the entire marketing mix of the OTC and Aesthetics brands and be responsible for increasing growth and profitability in the OTC business through strategic development and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans.
- You will apply your previous healthcare skills and knowledge to develop marketing plans, e commerce platforms, product launches and social media to provide a clear direction for the sales team to deliver on product strategy.
- With some new products coming to market you will apply your product launch experience to make a success of this, ensuring sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
- You will also be responsible for coaching and developing other people in their marketing careers.
Qualified to degree level in business or marketing or with the CIM you will have experience of working within a multi-national healthcare company. You will have experience of marketing within Consumer Healthcare and be able to demonstrate skill and success within digital marketing. Experience of aesthetic markets would be advantageous but is not essential. In addition:
- You should be able to demonstrate a capability in business case development.
- You will have strong analytical skills.
- You are an agile problem solver.
- You thrive on achieving targets.
- You are able to build strong brand plans.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are able to persuade and influence people.
- You are customer focused.
- You are able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and commercial acumen.
- You embrace change.
- You are able to operate with ambiguity and demonstrate a strong ability to multitask.
- You are able to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You enjoy delivering to tight deadlines in a results orientated organisation.