The company: Join a company who has led the way in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative skincare products for 60 years. They are a specialist in skincare, backed by science. They provide consistently high quality products, underpinned by heritage and integrity.
From its inception as a family business, it has grown to become a world leader, producing a comprehensive skin and health care range for sale around the world. Their reputation is built on consistently delivering effective, high-quality and innovative products to meet a diverse range of needs, and they are committed to creating the best possible skin therapies.
The position: Now that the UK division has been fully established, they are looking for an enterprising Territory Business Manager in London to join their growing team.
Why should you apply?
- Whether you are looking to grow your career, or to learn more about yourself, they have the opportunity day to day with growth being experienced year on year.
- As a family owned company, you are not treated like a number. The leaders take the time to get to know you.
- Everyone is recognised for their work, and when you break records, you celebrate!
Basic salary: £30,000 + £5kLondon Weighting
Area working: Greater London and Hertfordshire (must reside within the M25)
Products: Dermatology - Emollients
- You should be an enthusiastic self-starter who is adaptable to change, with experience in sales, ideally but not necessarily limited to healthcare.
- Experience in GP sales would be advantageous and you need to have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will have worked to KPIs and will be able to provide some specific examples of achievements from previous roles.
- You must have excellent perseverance and relationship building skills.
- University degree is not essential as long as you have the relevant experience.
- IT fluency, proficiency in MS Excel and excellent analytical skills are crucial for this role
- Candidates will be selling the company’s products throughout the sales territory. The product is already established as the fastest growing emollient range on prescription in the UK.
- The objective of the role is to generate new prescriptions for the product through winning formularies and changing prescribing habits of relevant healthcare professionals.
- In addition, a significant aspect of the role will be working with independent pharmacies to have the range available over the counter.
- Your target audience will be: GPs, Hospital Specialists, Tissue Viability Nurses and Acute and Community Nurses, as well as other relevant HCPs and independent pharmacies.
- Initially, the role will involve working remotely to establish relationships with customers and build rapport.
- Due to currently limited access to the NHS, one of the key initial objectives will be telesales - working with independent pharmacies to make sure the product is stocked front-of-shop.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Lunch allowance
- Lap Top
- Share Options