The Company: This organisation is an international, innovative, medium-sized medtech company. They specialise in the demanding field of high-frequency medical technology and their product range covers high-frequency generators, instruments and accessories, which combine optimal safety with operating comfort, rapid response, innovation and flexibility in open and laparoscopic surgery.
The Position: An opening has arisen for a keen and enthusiastic sales associate based in London, to join their team to support the Area Sales Manager.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be joining an organisation which is enjoying double digit growth.
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career in theatre sales.
- You will enjoy excellent career development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: London (within M25)
Products: Laparoscopic devices, ultrasonic scalpel and diathermy
- Ideally a life science graduate, you will have had some exposure to the commercial world and be keen to develop your career in medical sales.
- You will have researched the role of a medical sales rep thoroughly and be able to discuss your research at interview.
- You will be keen and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Alternatively, those from a nursing background looking to move into a sales role will also be considered.
- Working in an established territory, you will support the Area Sales Manager on territory and be integral to the development of business on patch. There will also be a Clinical Specialist on territory.
- Your role will be varied with about 30% of time being spent in theatre having clinical discussions and the remaining 70% will be more commercially focused where you will be helping open up new accounts and grow existing business.
- The products are used in a wide range of surgical disciplines (e.g. urology, gynae, cardio thoracic, orthopaedic, ENT) so you will have the opportunity to learn a variety of procedures.
- You will also be selling both consumables and equipment.
- As well as surgeons and theatre teams you will call on medical engineering, sterile services and procurement.