Summary: Since 1840 had been paving the way for measuring and weighing, making them the worldwide market leader in their field. This trust encourages them to continue with the same level of commitment every day. From product development to on-site application, regular communication with you is an important indicator for improvements. Their products provide valuable reference points for ground breaking system solutions so that patients and clients feel as certain as possible that they are well provided for.
The position: This is a Field Service role supporting a range of products. You will be required to provide technical support, servicing, maintenance and demonstrations of the portfolio.
Who Should Apply?
- You should be a qualified and experience Field Service Engineer within the Medical Sector.
- Any IT support knowledge would be an advantage.
- Based in Greater London or the South East of England.
Basic salary: £25,000 + co Van
Area working: Hertfordshire, North Thames, London and South East (North and South Thames)
Products: Body composition analysis, weighing, measuring and ECG equipment
The candidate should be competent in the use of basic software and have some IT knowledge.
- This growing company manufactures and distributes a wide range of high quality medical devices, including measuring/weighing equipment and ECG machines, for applications across the health care sector.
- The strength of the company lies in its loyal workforce, which has a strong customer service ethos and works closely as a team. As an expanding service provider, the company is looking to establish a new position servicing hospitals, health centres and nursing homes etc.
- The role provides a service contract support function, performing
- accuracy tests and calibration, mainly in a hospital setting, and is a physically demanding position.
- Service product training will be provided to enable the individual to repair a variety of products within the company’s medical devices portfolio.
- You will be required to work independently and have a positive work ethic, as a front-line representative of the company.