The company: This is your chance to join a fast-growing Medical Device company in the Healthcare sector, specialising in the world of sports medicine but busy disrupting multiple other areas including distal extremities, arthroplasty and biologics amongst others… This is just the start of a great journey… this is the orthopaedic company to watch in the coming years…
The position: Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position will be responsible for generating new business and account management of existing customers within the orthopaedic arena of East London / Essex.
Why should you apply?
- Autonomy and support/ strategy is provided – self-motivation as well as desire to succeed is expected in return.
- If you are not fully in possession of all skills when you join the company, you will have the opportunity to obtain them through sponsored training.
- They proudly maintain a family business culture. They provide employees with first-class facilities to work in, higher-than-industry standard compensation and exceptional benefits. Most of all, they provide a secure future and reciprocal environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication, and gives employees a sense of pride and ownership.
- They provide exceptional benefits and a strong, positive workplace culture where employees exhibit great pride and camaraderie.
- All employees are encouraged to participate in charitable events and give back to their communities and make a difference in people’s lives.
- Their employee mission means that they invest in helping to make employees’ lives better through job security, growth opportunity and wellness support in a safe, friendly and team-oriented work environment that fosters mutual respect. It also means that every employee contributes in some way to health care product innovation.
Basic salary: £36,000 - £38,000 plus guaranteed £24k (£2,000 per month = £60k)
Bonus: Quarterly growth incentive
Area working: East London / Essex
Products: Sports medicine
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological science i.e. human biology, biomedical science or another similar discipline and/or demonstrable relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years proven successful sales experience in a similar industry i.e. sports medicine/orthopaedics
- Good knowledge of human anatomy and of (orthopaedic) surgical procedures.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong, effective selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a demanding environment
- Customer and result oriented attitude
- Strong organisation and prioritisation ability
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve given quota and objectives on sales for the assigned territory
- Implement sales action plans developed by management
- Provide technical assistance and training to surgeons and staff as well as internally
- Organise and run workshops on surgical techniques
- Attend conferences and meetings as required
- Monitor and control in co-ordination with the Regional Sales Manager, the given ASP budget within the budget limits, consignment inventory to the customers, demo equipment and samples.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager in providing accurate sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with people in the hospitals at different organisation levels, establishing a professional selling approach and mutual respect. Typical stakeholders will be surgeons, consultants, theatre managers and staff, as well as nurses and procurement contacts.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided before and after sales
- Identify key opinion leaders for key product lines and develop and monitor close professional contacts
- Identify new product ideas and opportunities and convey them to the management
- Gather all relevant market information and provide it to the management team
- Maintain and improve the profile of the company in the assigned territory
- Participate in self-study and keep up to date on new trends in arthroscopy and related issues
- Car - Audi A4/5 equivalent fully expensed (unlimited mileage)
- Pension (10% company contribution)
- Healthcare: BUPA (family and employee)
- 25 Days Holiday
- iPhone, iPad, laptop, life insurance 4 x basic salary, 75% of critical illness cover,