The opportunity: This is your opportunity to join a leading UK supplier of specialised front line medical technology, including pre hospital and ICU care. All products are vital components for the daily and specialised emergency patient care scenarios. The products and solutions they supply are reliable, portable and tailored of the respective application for the mission critical emergency services industry and other related markets which include emergency vehicles, helicopters, airplanes and in hospital environments.Their extensive portfolio includes Telematics, Medical Supply, Asset Finance and medical device servicing.
The position: My client is looking to recruit a?£?Project Manager with proven experience of overseeing all aspects of a project, ensuring the project goals are met in a timely manner and delivering within budget. Due to their rapid expansion this is a new exciting role to complement the existing operations team within the group working on a variety of projects.
Why should you apply?
- Servicing the whole of Scotland, their defibrillator is now in all land and air based emergency response vehicles, including fixed wing and rotary aircraft.
- A major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) – via the NHS supply chain framework.
- Their aspiration is to be recognised as industry leaders in their specialised fields.
- They offer state-of-the-art emergency and mission critical technological solutions.
Basic salary: c£40,000
Area Working: This role will be office-based with some work in the field visiting sites. Commutable to Essex/Suffolk border.
Products: Extensive portfolio includes Telematics, Medical Supply (Defibs, Ventilators, CPR, Suction), Asset Finance and Medical device servicing.
This role is predominately office-based and will require some travel throughout the UK visiting various sites.
- Great decision-making, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in a medical or healthcare setting.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Managing multiple/conflicting priorities and delivering projects on time.
- Minimum of 5 years project management and related experience.
- Experience of PRINCE2, Six Sigma or MSC Project Management is an advantage.
- Working with Senior Management to develop a standardised framework in which to deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Leading the planning, implementation and delivery of multiple projects at any given time.
- Defining the projects scope and goals, working closely with Senior Management and Heads of Department.
- Plan and schedule project timelines ensuring to communicate with relevant departments and provide detailed work plan at all times.
- Manage project administration and all documentation.
- Prepare and meet all budgetary objectives.
- Coordinate and cost resource required to fulfil project.
- Managing client relationships and their expectations.
- Tracking project performance and costs, providing regular project updates to Senior Management.
- Monitor continual progress and performance, managing adjustments as and when needed for improvement.
- Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
- Disseminate lessons learnt following project completion.
- Mileage allowance
- Private medical insurance
- 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays and an optional holiday buy scheme
- Death in Service
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection