The company: Join a multinational company who design and manufacture a wide range of medical devices. They manufacture and market a complete range of medical disposables and equipment in the areas of chronic and acute dialysis, infusion, gastroenterology, urology, oncology, cardiology and microbiological water purification. They offer high-quality medical devices at competitive prices, a reliable customer service and an on-time delivery.
Development of innovative products for blood purification has always been company’s core business. R&D focus has been integrated over the years with broad offer of sterile single use products manufactured in three different facilities with a highly automated production systems. Hollow fiber spinning for hemofiltration, plasmapheresis and water ultrafiltration represents the core technology of the company.
The position: They are seeking a clinical nurse with commercial interest to join a newly formed team in the UK to establish business. The role covers the UK but in the first two years focused on central UK.
Why should you apply?
- Join a leading manufacturer of medical purification devices.
- The role is a mixture of clinical and commercial responsibility.
- You will earn a competitive basic salary, plus bonus, £500 monthly car allowance and other additional benefits.
- You will be working for a UK start up division of an established company.
- Being a manufacturer, they are able to customize their products and offer disposables specifically designed on customers’ demand.
Basic salary: £36,000 - £43,000 + bonus
Area working: UK - the office is based in Shirley Birmingham but the role will be primarily home-based. The role covers the UK but in the first two years will see it focused on central UK.
Products: Blood purification products - Dialysis (dyalisers), ultra filters, blood lines, CRRT equipment (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy), blood filters, integrated platform that allows to perform plasmapheresis, rheopheresis (double filtration, selective apheresis, double adsorption filtration) and hemoperfusion treatments, plasma filters, Integrated system for for the treatment of patients suffering from Congestive Heart Failure, this equipment is intended to remove excess fluids from the patient's blood. Hemoconcentrators
- RGN registered nurse
- Renal or Blood purification experience would be an advantage
- Excellent intercultural communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Satisfactory CRB check
Provides customer support by providing education sessions and applied demonstrations in the clinical environment. Provides support to sales and marketing of company products and services
- To be responsible for ensuring adherence to organisational policies and procedures in the discharging of principal accountabilities and functions.
- To promote the company as a Healthcare equipment and devices company across all customer contacts
- To maintain regular and frequent contact with the full range of customers (e.g. Clinical Staff, Business Managers, Purchasers and Technical personnel).
- To keep customers updated regarding developments in product and/or clinical application to optimise patient treatment.
- Provide product application training and clinical training as necessary
- Ensure development and maintenance of high level internal / external clinical and technical training courses
- Support the sales / Service organisation with team training and contribute to development of quality promotional material intended to increase product sales and disposables utilisation
- Support the Territory Managers as necessary including on call rota participation
- Increase personal and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional business associations with a view to maintaining a valid RGN registration
- Train sales and service teams and distributors of Medica S.r.L as required and authorised by GM
- Gather market intelligence and maintain competitor product files and identify training needs as needed
- Participate in exhibitions and congresses and to follow up on leads from these events
- Provide timely and accurate information and maintain up to date customer records.
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients, visitors and other individuals.
- To represent the company as an honest, knowledgeable, and conscientious ambassador.
- To help maintain a safe environment for staff, visitors and other third parties through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- To undertake any other duties to meet personal, team and organisational objectives following consultation.