The company: This is an opportunity for you to join the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, they develop and market products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions.
The position: This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation in a role that will be responsible for identifying opportunities to provide better care for patients with bladder and bowel management needs and develop and implement plans to capture those opportunities. Bladder and bowel care for patients with MS or spinal cord injury is a key focus area for the organisation both globally and in the UK, and this role will lead on all local initiatives and provide a strong voice in global market development strategy. You will report to the Head of Continence Care Marketing and be part of a wider team of 10 talented individuals.
Why should you apply?
- The company are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
- They offer great career opportunities plus a strong benefits package for their staff.
- Marketing plays a critical role in my client's success, ensuring that they have the best products, campaigns and long-term strategy to effectively meet the needs of customers and consumers.
Basic salary: Competitive
Bonus: 20% + various incentives such as holidays, theatre tickets, cash awards
Area working: Head office in Peterborough
Products: Continence care - bladder and bowel
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and enthusiastic marketer who can take a strategic and operational view of the market and identify growth opportunities. You will possess strong leadership experience, and have qualities including gravitas, integrity, and self-awareness, and you will bring out the best in your colleagues.
- Minimum of 8-10 years proven success in sales, marketing, and/or market development with a healthcare focus.
- Proven strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Evidenced problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Ability to recognise and address process gaps.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
As Senior Market Manager for Market Development you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities to provide gold standard bladder and bowel care for more patients suffering from neurological conditions such as MS and spinal cord injury, and for devising plans to capture those opportunities.
- Leading the work to shape long-term strategic direction to ensure sustained growth for bladder and bowel management business areas.
- Inputting into business planning and work closely with Global Market Development to influence and shape global strategy and secure resources to be successful with key initiatives in the UK market.
- Developing and driving an increased understanding of patient populations and identify gaps in how their bladder and bowel needs are currently served through thorough research and by working together with Medical Marketing and field based sales and clinical teams.
- Building strong relationships with our Integrated Healthcare Development Managers and work in collaboration to drive change in the NHS, including driving and inputting to quarterly business reviews
- Setting the direction and work with closely with Medical Marketing and Education Managers to identify and manage KOLs and deliver education to healthcare professionals that will raise awareness and drive change.
- Developing strategies for how to drive consumer awareness and empower patients to better manage their bladder and bowels together with Consumer Market Manager and Public Affairs.
- Synthesising complex information from various sources and present clear ideas and plans to senior level management.
- Get high exposure to the Senior Leadership Team in the UK.
- Have the opportunity grow professionally and develop in a growing, market-leading organisation that puts people first.
- Contribute as a key member to the wider CC Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of CC Marketing.
- Healthcare and dental
- 28 days holiday bank holidays
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Share incentive plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus, reward and recognition schemes