The company: This is an opportunity for you to join the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, they develop and market products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions.
The position: This is a unique opportunity to work in a growing global company with a market leading sales and marketing operation in the UK and Ireland. Marketing plays a critical role in their success, ensuring that they have the best products, campaigns, and long-term strategy to effectively meet the needs of customers and consumers. As Market Manager for stoma, you will play a key role in the Ostomy Care Marketing team and be in charge of both existing brands as well as new product launches in one of our fastest growing product portfolios. You will report to the Head of Ostomy Care Marketing and be part of a team of 8 very talented individuals.
Why should you apply?
- The company are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
- They offer great career opportunities plus a strong benefits package for their staff.
- Marketing plays a critical role in my client's success, ensuring that they have the best products, campaigns and long-term strategy to effectively meet the needs of customers and consumers.
Basic salary: Competitive
Bonus: 20% + various incentives such as holidays, theatre tickets, cash awards
Area working: Head office in Peterborough
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and enthusiastic marketer who can take a strategic and operational view of the market and identify growth opportunities. You will possess strong leadership experience, and have qualities including gravitas, integrity, and self-awareness, and you will bring out the best in your colleagues.
- Solid experience within marketing, communication and brand management, preferably within the medical industry or FMCG or from an advertising agency.
- A strong digital mindset combined with a well-stocked online and offline marketing toolbox.
- Launch experience.
- Strong project management and skills.
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience with managing budgets and working with forecasts and sales analyses.
This role will provide you with exposure to the Senior Leadership Team as well as the Global Marketing Team. It is imperative that you demonstrate your passion and commitment to making a difference for people with intimate healthcare needs.
- Setting and driving the strategy for the Product portfolio, and leading on launch planning and execution
- Developing effective working relationships and become a trusted partner with all levels of the sales teams, ensuring inclusion through campaign development, execution and follow up. Prepare and present strategy, campaigns and materials at national and regional sales events.
- Driving market and competitor understanding and tracking performance to generate and share insights, and inputting into forecasting, budgets, and business planning.
- Developing and implementing campaigns to drive brand awareness and adoption among healthcare professionals and consumers through omni-channel approach.
- Set consumer marketing strategy, and work in partnership with Digital Activation Team to implement.
- Liaising with and inputting to Global Product Development and working with the Global Marketing team to influence global initiatives.
- Whilst the office is in Peterborough, part remote working can be entirely successful. You will be working with stakeholders in the Peterborough office and across the UK, therefore some time will be spent in Peterborough and some time may be spent travelling, depending on the periodic demands of the role.
- Healthcare and dental
- 28 days holiday bank holidays
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Share incentive plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus, reward and recognition schemes