The company: This is an opportunity for you to join the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, they develop and market products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions.
The position: As Market Manager for Continence Care you will play a key role in the Marketing team and be responsible for driving and implementing the strategy for one of their largest and fastest growing product portfolios. You will report to the Head of Continence Care Marketing and manage a team of 2 reports within a wider team of 10 talented individuals.
Why should you apply?
- The company are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
- They offer great career opportunities plus a strong benefits package for their staff.
- Marketing plays a critical role in my client's success, ensuring that they have the best products, campaigns and long-term strategy to effectively meet the needs of customers and consumers.
Basic salary: Competitive
Bonus: 20% + various incentives such as holidays, theatre tickets, cash awards
Area working: Head Office in Peterborough
Products: Continence care
This is a role for an experienced and enthusiastic marketer who can take a strategic view of the market and identify growth opportunities. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in marketing with a healthcare focus along with 2 years of people management experience.
As Market Manager, Continence Care you will be responsible for:
- Setting and driving the strategy for our Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC) portfolio, including all marketing initiatives related to our SpeediCath brand.
- Driving market and competitor understanding and tracking performance to generate and share insights, and inputting into forecasting, budgets, and business planning.
- Developing and implementing campaigns to drive brand awareness and adoption among healthcare professionals and consumers through omni-channel approach.
- Collaborating with Consumer Market Manager to set our consumer marketing strategy, and work in partnership with Digital Activation Team to implement it.
- Liaising with and inputting to Global product development, and working with our Global Marketing team to influence global initiatives, as representative of the largest market in the company.
- Leading on local launch planning and execution and building relationships to effectively collaborate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure success and drive growth.
- Developing effective working relationships and become a trusted partner with all levels of the sales teams, convincing and inspiring sales to follow marketing and brand vision. Prepare and present campaigns and materials at national and regional sales events.
- Leading a team consisting of Associate Market Manager and Marketing Assistant, providing support and development opportunities to ensure each individual achieves their potential.
- Have high exposure to the Senior Leadership Team in the UK and Global organisation.
- Contribute as a key member to the wider CC Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of CC Marketing.
- Be based in office in Peterborough, and will require some travel on a monthly basis.
- Whilst the office is in Peterborough, part remote working can be entirely successful. You will be working with stakeholders in the Peterborough office and across the UK, therefore some time will be spent in Peterborough and some time may be spent travelling, depending on the periodic demands of the role.
- Healthcare and dental
- 28 days holiday bank holidays
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Share incentive plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus, reward and recognition schemes