The company: This is an opportunity for you to join the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, they develop and market products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions.
The position: This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing global company with a market leading sales and marketing operation in the UK and Ireland. The Head of Marketing Ostomy Care reports directly into the Vice President and has marketing leadership responsibility for Ostomy Care which is the largest subsidiary in the UK business.
Why should you apply?
- The company are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
- They offer great career opportunities plus a strong benefits package for their staff.
- Marketing plays a critical role in my client's success, ensuring that they have the best products, campaigns and long-term strategy to effectively meet the needs of customers and consumers.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: Head Office - Peterborough (some flexibility with this)
Your experience: We are looking for someone with extensive marketing experience as a marketing leader. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Leverage analytical skills to make decisions that grow the business and increase marketing effectiveness
- Communicate effectively – be able to articulate complex viewpoints and arguments with clarity and purpose, and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation including top management
- Quickly, clearly and concisely make strategic recommendations with supporting rationale
- Be a trusted partner with all levels of the sales and nursing team, convincing and inspiring sales and the nursing group to follow marketing and brand vision.
- Be the a leader who leads the team through active listening and strong leadership of tasks and people
- Finally, you should appreciate/have experience in development of people, ensuring everyone has the chance to fulfil their potential
You will be responsible for the largest business area in the company, reporting to the VP of Marketing.. You will both responsible for developing the strategy for continued growth and own the implementation, and in doing so work across a large organisation, both locally and globally.
- Leadership of the Ostomy Marketing Team.
- Directly responsible for portfolio revenue delivery across HCP and Consumer channels.
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy for ostomy in the UK through a multi-channel approach ensuring we deliver through each strategic channel to maximise marketing value.
- Oversees new product launches and the development of marketing campaigns including promotion, pricing, and product improvement initiatives.
- Improves profitability by increasing marketing effectiveness and ROI through all channels.
- Develops and manages strategic relationships with key opinion leaders and patient associations.
- Is the expert in the market, competitive environment and develops a strong perspective of future market trends.
- Actively involved in representing the UK in the Global Business forums.
- Drive Medical and consumer education in line with the business strategies.
- Be a role model and coach for the whole marketing team.
- Bonus, plus various incentives such as holidays, theatre tickets, cash awards
- Healthcare and dental
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Share incentive plan
- Childcare vouchers