The Company: This organisation is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. They've producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. With a team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is they redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
The Position: They are now looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to drive sales of their orthopaedic implant products in the Yorkshire/North East region
Why Should You Apply?
- You will enjoy one of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- With at least one product in every A&E/Emergency Room and Theatre/OR in the World, the opportunities for the right candidate are immense.
- 80% of roles go internally, therefore, you have limitless opportunities to move not only upwards within your sector of the business but are encouraged to apply for development opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Industry leading training and development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £60k OT
Area working: Yorkshire & North East
Products: Orthopaedic implants (recon)
- Successful track record in selling/marketing, preferably within a surgical/theatre environment.
- Working knowledge of the NHS
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Successful track record of sales management
- Degree level qualification in business/science discipline
- Working knowledge of the NHS, hospital environment and medical device industry
- Successful track record with buying groups and procurement managers
- A high level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, agile and resilient
- Ability to lead, inspire and coach a regional team to drive a Winning Spirit and achieve business results
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a sense of urgency towards customer needs.
- Lead a surgical sales team to drive the growth and success of the business within the allocated geographical region
- Ensure regional strategy is aligned with the national strategy and executed across the region
- Maintain excellent commercial and environmental knowledge and gain insights to ensure the most effective regional strategies, shaping the business to ensure growth
- Tactically operates across the full breadth of comprehensive portfolio, using exceptional commercial acumen in a way that maximizes sales opportunities within the region
- Partner with colleagues across Medical Devices to ensure the full extent of company resources is harnessed and delivers more than competitors in the marketplace
- Lead the team development and ensure best practice performance and development processes are applied
- Member of the business Leadership team responsible for owning the UK business plan and achieving business goals. Partner across the business to ensure we harness the full extent of our company resources and deliver more than our competitors.