The Company: This global market leader in ophthalmic surgical ophthalmic devices is a growing and dynamic organisation. With a vision to be the number one eye care company in the UK, they are growing their business by putting their customers at the centre of everything that they do. They believe in working together as a team to achieve excellence and having fun along the way.
The Position: As a result of internal promotion, an outstanding opportunity has now arisen to join this results driven team as a Product Manager on their pharma division. With ownership of your own projects and a focus on marketing this role has excellent career potential.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture where employees are empowered and not micro-managed.
- You will be working for an organisation is invests in it's employees' careers.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Area working: head office in Surrey
Products: A portfolio of surgical ophthalmic products
- Life Science degree level education essential.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written is essential.
- Marketing qualification.
- Previous experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company in Rx Marketing specifically.
- Previous Experience in Digital platform marketing necessary.
- Track record of achieving agreed targets.
- Track record of planning and Implementation of successful New product launches into UK & Ireland Markets.
- Strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint essential.
The RX Product Manager has primary responsibilities for:
- Set, guides and monitors strategy and most importantly, implements tactics for marketing and brand management execution in market. This role is for a “player-manager”.
- Exhibits expert grasp of forecasting models and budgets, resource allocation techniques, marketing mix, brand contribution and profitability analysis to plan, drive implementation, spot errors, and deviations early on and take pre-emptive actions to ensure sales and marketing-budget spend targets are met.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in drawing out insightful conclusions from segmentation analysis. Defines markets, products that provide increased precision in targeting based on company’s strategic direction.
- Leads the development of the UK & Ireland Marketing plan. Liaises with the Global Marketing team to ensure consistency with the long-term corporate vision.
- Plans & Implements Gold standard new product launches
- Provides input to Global initiatives, including annual plans and the development of new products and major initiatives.
- Inputs to strategic direction for Brand’s patient and HCP, communication. Implements communication plans in market.
- Uses financial information to facilitate timely and accurate decision-making on business operations and investments.