The company: This fast growing and innovative organisation work across the fields of visualisation, anaesthesia and patient monitoring. They bring efficient healthcare solutions to life.
The position: With a new product launch within GI, they are now looking for a hungry and dynamic medical device rep with a network of GI contacts to join their team.
Why should you apply?
- The organisation is entering an exciting growth phase.
- An informal and friendly culture.
- Exciting and innovative products.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £24,000 (on target)
Area working: Scotland, North East and Cumbria.
Products: Single use GI visualisation device.
- You will be an experienced medical device sales professional with a proven successful track record of selling to into the NHS and strong relationships with GI KOLs.
- Be a self-starter, able to work on their own and use their own initiative
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Will be personable, friendly and outgoing and ambitious.
- Be able to convey health economic, financial and clinical benefits to a broad spectrum of personnel
- Demonstrate commercial credibility - including price/value discussions
- You will be required to help launch the company's single use GI visualisation product within the acute clinical settings and work with a wide spectrum of stakeholders within the NHS/HSEs including Procurement, Operating Theatres, Clinical Directors, Directorate Managers, Ambulance Services, Infection Control etc.
- You will be expected to understand the key factors and trends affecting the NHS/HSEs and be able to engage with all levels of clinical and management staff, an understanding of the current macro and micro-environment is essential.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Mobile / laptop / life insurance and income protection