The Company: For over 30 years my client has earned a reputation as a successful and well-respected healthcare sales and distribution company. They offer direct sales and support for numerous cardiovascular and cardiology product ranges, supplying hospitals, clinics and health-centres Worldwide with a range of high quality products, incorporating the latest technological advances.
The Position: Build loyalty, trust and a great reputation with everyone we work with by supporting the sales process and providing clinical and technical expertise. The clinical area is in the cardiology diagnostic non-invasive cardiac monitoring sector using ECG and Continuous Non-Invasive Arterial Blood Pressure along with selling the Interventional Radiology portfolio. You will be supporting the sales process by providing clinical expertise on the systems and application of the systems in pre-purchase evaluations .
Who Should Apply?
- Sales experience is a must.
- Desired experience in Cardiac Surgery/ Peripheral /Interventional Radiology/Cardiology/Oncology/ Embolisation/ Vascular surgery.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: to c£25,000
Area working: North UK (inc Scotland)
Products: Cardiac pacing, pacing wires, non-invasive and remote monitoring, embolization, micro-cathetering, ablation and some peripheral vascular intervention
You will have extensive sales experience within the cardiac surgery/oncology/cardiology/radiology/Interventional/vascular market places and be able to manage a large territory (primarily remotely). You should have a strong record of achievement which is detailed on the CV.
The main focus of this role will be the promotion and profitable sales of the total medical devices product range. Additional responsibilities:
- Manage the sales territory in order to achieve agreed sales objectives in the public and independent sectors in the area of radiation protection.
- Understand and use the NHS supplies and logistics function
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and objectives.
- Identify, build rapport with and manage key decision makers and opinion leaders.
- To develop, maintain and deliver competency based clinical training programmes for customers.
- Conduct medical education relevant to Cardiac non-invasive testing such as ECG, Cardiac parameters, Autonomic function, pacemaker optimisation and Impedance cardiography this would involve providing high level support to Consultants, Doctors and Nurses in various departments such as Cardiology, Geriatrics, Rehabilitation therapy and Sports Medicine while using products during clinical testing of patients and educating the clinical staff on how to evaluate and interpret data output and the relevance to diagnosis.
- To provide clinical and technical expertise with troubleshooting to both the office sales team and to customers within the clinical settings nationwide.
- To develop the business by managing and conducting pre-purchase clinical presentations and clinical product evaluations; examine sales figures; create, monitor and supervise marketing campaigns and promotional activities for non-invasive technologies; draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project and provide team leadership and supervision to the clinical based team.
- Prepare and implement a balanced business plan to achieve and set sales targets in line with the company business this will include on-going customer clinical education meetings and training sessions to be sold in order to contribute to the development of sales strategies.
- To attend, participate in and organise seminars, exhibitions or meetings as directed ensuring that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Actively seek and exploit opportunities to drive sales growth in line with business objectives and company values in the public and independent sectors.
- To promote targeted products via professional visits and other suitable approaches to the customer base as well as record and report customer and account information, and monitor and report on market and competitor activities in line with company procedure.