The company: Join a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. They are the market leader in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of medical and aesthetic laser and light-based technologies. The Company's technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic applications including body contouring, hair removal, wrinkle reduction, tattoo removal, improving the skin's appearance through the treatment of benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and the treatment of acne, leg veins and cellulite.
Products are sold in 90 countries worldwide and are supported by field service, clinical education, marketing development organizations and distributorship arrangements.
The position: The Area Sales Manager, Northern UK, sells full Medical Aesthetic Division product line of lasers to physicians, clinics and or other laser users in assigned area North West; North East; York/Humber). Candidates must reside in Manchester area.
Why should you apply?
- Career jump to the top medical-aesthetics devices leader in the market.
- Company car / car allowance + petrol, following company vehicle policy.
- Competitive base pay + ambitious compensation plan, totally uncapped, to potentially double your total income by outstanding sales.
Basic salary: Up to £50,000
Bonus: ambitious compensation plan, totally uncapped, to potentially double your total income by outstanding sales.
Area working: North West; North East; York/Humber.
Products: Medical aesthetic lasers for treatment of benign vascular and pigmented lesions, scars, facial resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, acne, leg veins, cellulite, body shaping, women's health, and tattoo and hair removal.
- Minimum 2-3 years medical sales experience, with quota and top-10% performance.
- At least 1-year experience in Aesthetics industry.
- Desire to sell capital equipment with a market Leader, with top compensation.
- BS/BA degree or higher preferred, or equivalent proven experience in the medical/aesthetic devices sector.
- Native English speaker or full professional proficiency in English language required.
- Manage your assigned territory. Home-based develop strategy to enhance business in the region.
- Identify KOL, acquire new customers, manage existing business
- Launch new products
- Achieve the sales quota
- Segment the market and define key customers.
- Work out a yearly business and marketing plan
- Implement the sales policy in your territory
- Present all products in a professional, knowledgeable, and sincere manner.
- Interact professionally with physicians, allied health care personnel and/or other lasers users.
- Pay attention to the competitor’s actions, reporting information relating to them and the rest of the market.
- Responsible for your customer calls.
- Work closely with the Key Market Managers EMEA to decide the benefits and specific efforts to retain customers and to develop quarterly forecast objectives.
- Analyze and monitor the benefits of your actions and manage your budget. .
- Submit weekly reports, expense reports, quarterly reports and forecasts updates in a timely manner.
- Support clinical efforts when necessary or practical.
- Be capable of performing clinical in-service on all products.
- Follow up of all company’s generated leads.
- Represent company at workshops, tradeshows, conferences and conventions.