The Client: My client's vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives they touch. They are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
The role: Forming an integral part of a regional hub you will be speaking to HCP’s and end users to facilitate conversions to our client's Products and Solutions. An excellent communicator with a can-do attitude working to enhance the company's reputation and market share by providing ethical solutions to Customer needs.
Who Should Apply?
- Candidates with career development ambitions
- Candidates with previous inside or external sales experience
Basic salary: £24,000
Area working: Commutable to Stirling, South Shields, Runcorn, Lincoln, Nottingham, Cheltenham or Dartford (Flexible working between home and office) Occasional travel required to Patient Open days at various venues.
Occasional requirement to travel to any other client UK site as required.
Products: Stoma/Ostomy Care
- You should have a proven track record in a sales role and experience of recognizing sales opportunities.
- You should be able to demonstrates all of the company values – Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right, and work with a high degree of integrity and personal accountability.
- To achieve agreed KPI targets & develop new sales opportunities using outbound calls & E mails
- Get through the ‘gatekeeper’ to the decision maker to establish appointments for BDM’s
- Is a team player who understands the teams needs and shares ideas/suggestions to make the HUB run as efficiently as possible
- Makes follow-up calls to end users regarding products and services and using solution based selling skills, facilitate conversions to company products/services
- To keep updated with all new products and services available to our Customers
- Communicates effectively – both verbally and in writing with end users of our products, healthcare professionals and internal customers
- Has a good understanding of all stoma types and can suggest appropriate products for each condition
- Drives performance through self-motivation and thrives under pressure. Prioritises workload to ensure that the service offered meets the expectation of the customer
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of databases and focuses on gathering essential information as quickly as possible bearing in mind the needs of our customers.
- Displays sensitivity to the customer’s needs including the need for confidentiality and discretion in written and spoken communication
- Follows and understands the need for established procedures within the department but also questions, and continuously looks for ways they can be improved
- Uses open questions and good questioning technique to identify an opportunity to switch a competitor user onto a client Solution
- Develops relationships with customers through empathy and diplomacy