The Company: This global market leader in ophthalmic surgical ophthalmic devices is a growing and dynamic organisation. With a vision to be the number one eye care company in the UK, they are growing their business by putting their customers at the centre of everything that they do. They believe in working together as a team to achieve excellence and having fun along the way.
The Position: They are now looking for a Regional Key Account Manager Scotland/Northern England with strong presentation and negotiating skills to manage Key Stakeholders at senior levels in multi-stakeholder environment.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- You will be empowered and given autonomy to run the business as your own.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- Excellent benefits package.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: North East, North West, Cumbria and Scotland
Products: Ophthalmic surgery portfolio.
- You will be a goal driven, tenacious sales professional with experience in a long and complex buying cycle into NHS and other healthcare institutions.
- You will have demonstrable ability to work and negotiate with individuals at senior levels within the NHS and have account management experience, gained in a multi stakeholder hospital environment.
- You will have the ability to manage the full sales process to deliver high value new business accounts and be able to demonstrate skills in commercial negotiation in a business to business setting.
- You should also have a solid understanding of ‘above-Trust’ NHS structure and the bodies who influence commissioning/funding (CCGs, HWBs, etc).
- Exposure to key account management/business development roles would be advantageous.
- As the Regional Key Account Manager for Surgical covering the North of England & Scotland, you will be responsible for high valued regional accounts such as NHS and other healthcare institutions.
- Some of the key aims of the role will be to deliver significant incremental revenue in selected NHS accounts and support retention of high value regional accounts.
- You will work in collaboration with Territory Managers on the region’s “Must Retain” accounts and deliver coaching to the sales team.
- The external stakeholders you will engage with will include NHS Trust Management (up to CEO level), Ophthalmic Business Managers, Clinical Directors, Chief Pharmacists, NHS Finance & Purchasing, Supplies Departments, Medical Engineering, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Confederations & Procurement Hubs, CCGs, AHSNs, HWBs.
Benefits: Car, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.