The Company: This company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life.
The Position: An outstanding opportunity has now arisen to join this results driven team as a Retail & Pharmacy Key Account manager for their Visioncare products.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- You will be working for an organisation who invest in your career.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £12,000 OTE
Area working: National with key customers in Midlands and North
Products: contact lenses and lens care solutions which address patients’ every day eye conditions and also include specific conditions, such as; Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia
- You will have experience of negotiating with large national accounts in pharmacy and/or grocer.
- You will have experience of category management for consumer facing products.
- You have previous experience of working in the healthcare space.
- You create customer centric value propositions linked to core consultative services offerings that will deliver against a win/win business result for the company and the customer.
- You will be responsible for high value Pharmacy, Grocer and Internet accounts with the aim to achieve joint business growth and profitability. Some of these accounts have a European reach and therefore team work with European counter parts is crucial.
- You will be a member of the UK VC Management team and as such will contribute to the development of the VC Strategy and Objectives working closely with the Business Unit Head and Marketing Team.
- You will be responsible for identifying key decisions and identifying opportunities for business growth through building effective partnerships with customers and senior stakeholders.
- You will be working with target accounts on a Business, Clinical and technical level as required to build highly differentiated win/win customer value propositions designed for long-term growth and partnership.
- You will build and implement a key account plan by account to achieve desired growth and profitability of VC products and services.