The Company: Join a company which is one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today.With its constantly growing portfolio, which comprises of 5,000 different products, 95 percent of which are manufactured by the company they are involved in a diverse range of therapy/disease areas.
The Position: This roles involves working with Vet Wholesalers and 3rd Party Suppliers in the Vetcare market throughout the UK
Why should I apply?
The company are interested in employing 'talent' and are open to the background the reps come from as long as you have some working knowledge of the Vet care market.
Basic salary: £55,000
Area Working: UK
Products: Veterinary products including surgical technology, sutures and IV therapy
You should have previous experience of selling to the Veterinary Market with established contracts/experience of working with all potential customer types; Buying groups, Corporate groups, Referral Practices, Wholesalers, Vets, Veterinary nurses
- The main aims of this role is to drive and develop commercial activity relating to the VetCare portfolios.
- Build partnerships with third party suppliers, veterinary wholesalers, buying groups & corporate groups to aggressively grow our revenues and profit.
- To work in partnership with the Sales Manager for the given product areas in achieving joint sales and marketing objectives.
- Hold commercial management responsibility for the UK VetCare business. This will include shared contract and tender management responsibility for the VetCare business with the Sales Manager and Marketing team.
- Develop and maintain close relations with procurement / key opinion leaders / customers relevant to our wide product portfolio in particular with corporate partners, the buying groups and the veterinary wholesalers.
- Work in partnership with the VetCare marketing team to develop and make use of effective marketing materials / campaigns incorporating B Braun corporate requirements ensuring full utilisation of the salesforce.com system.
- Work with the VetCare management team to plan annual sales and marketing activities in line with agreed expenditure levels.
- Agree defined pricing levels / frameworks for products with the VetCare management team to ensure planned sales and CMII targets are achieved.
- Ensure adequate product stock levels at all times through effective liaison with the VetCare marketing team and local supply chain, through the provision of forecasting data and market trends.