The company: Join an ambitious and growing organisation who is a specialist in their field in pressure care mattresses, seating and nursing beds, The team is dedicated to changing lives through offering innovative pressure care equipment and expert pressure care knowledge.
The position: Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for retaining and growing customer base across all healthcare sectors.
Why should you apply?
- You will work within a flexible and open team environment.They people values have been a constant since the early days which has resulted in a one-of-a-kind culture.
- They are a fun bunch who are all passionate about what they do.
- This is an excellent opportunity for career progression with a clear pathway to management.
- You will be joining a very ambitious, growing company who have experienced a very good year.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Flexible - regions will be built around the candidate. Looking for candidates North, Central, South.
Products: Acute Hospital and Hospice Beds/Pressure Care Mattresses and decontamination equipment, Pressure care seating for Care Homes and the Community
You will have strong evidence of increasing sales and delivering robust financial results in the healthcare market.
- You should have experience of selling capital equipment, ideally pressure care into NHS Acute Trusts, Community Equipment Loan Stores and Care Homes.
- Experience of working with all levels of customers from front line clinicians to senior management e.g. procurement director is highly beneficial.
- Experience of leading, coaching or mentoring junior sales staff would be advantageous.
- Core values and team fit is extremely important, so you must be energetic, fast paced and hungry for sales with a keen eye for growth opportunities.
- Retain and grow customer base in your defined region.
- Develop and nurture client relationships so you are their go-to for all pressure care equipment.
- Manage the business with local care home groups and local care homes that are part of national groups, community equipment stores, hospices and have complete ownership of NHS trusts within your region.
- Work with customers to establish client needs and propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrate capabilities of providing pressure care equipment along with associating servicing and asset management to NHS Acute Trusts, and grow business in this key strategic area.
- Conduct product demonstrations and training face to face or via MS Teams to clients to demonstrate products.
- Effectively communicate the relevant features and benefits and co-ordinate product trials.
- Identify and generate new leads through client visits, Teams Meetings and telephone calls.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is grown, maintained and ensure all leads are followed up and sales opportunities are closed.
- Work with the Sales Director to refine the national sales strategy.
- Work with the National Key Account Manager and Business Development to delegate strategic priorities.