The Company: This company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life.
The Position: An outstanding opportunity has now arisen to join this results driven team as a KAM dealing with large optical groups.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- You will be working for an organisation who invest in your career.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £12,000 OTE
Area working: National role with key customers on Midlands and Central
Products: Contact lenses and lens care solutions which address patients’ every day eye conditions and also include specific conditions, such as; Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia
- You will have experience of negotiating with large national accounts in the Optical or OTC environment.
- You will have experience of category management for consumer facing products.
- You have previous experience of working in the healthcare space.
- You should be prepared for 75% travel.
- As the Optical KAM you will be supporting large scale opticians. You will be responsible for high value Optical accounts with the aim of achieving joint business growth and profitability. Some of these accounts have a European reach and therefore team work with European counter parts is crucial.
- You will be a member of the UK VC Management team and as such will contribute to the development of the VC Strategy and Objectives working closely with the Business Unit Director and Marketing Team.
- You will be responsible for identifying key decisions and identifying opportunities for business growth through building effective partnerships with customers and senior stakeholders.
- You will be working with target accounts on a Business, Clinical and technical level as required to build highly differentiated win/win customer value propositions designed for long-term growth and partnership.