The Company: My client is among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
The Position: The position for an Inside Sales Representative is a role that is designed to complement Surgical Innovations’ (SI) traditional field sales force with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability that will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall SI customer experience.
The Inside Sales Representative is specifically responsible for growing and maintaining SI sales revenue in OR Essentials (GSP and Electrosurgery) COTs and supporting the sales execution in a number of selected accounts
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with sales experience in medical Sales (ideally Inside sales experience).
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 35% plus £800 meal allowance and 30 days of holidays.
Area working: Candidates can be home-based but they will need to go to the office for couple days per month, however it can be some days in a row which will require overnight stay. So it can be, once a month, but for 2-3 days.
Products: General surgery portfolio and Electrosurgery
- You should have BA or BSc degree in a business or relevant discipline.
- Good sales (ideally digitally/ remote based) experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry
- Strong negotiation skills & ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone and via video conferencing
- Ability to work across a matrix both internally & externally.
The role: Main responsibilities:
- Working pro actively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
- Translates the results of their market insights into a clear prioritization of sales activity:
- Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities
- Build solid Account Plan
- Identify & advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
- Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice, clinical or non clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology)
- Leads the price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
- Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
- Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers
- Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
- Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of SI and other Medical Surgical divisions
- Collaborates with KAM / tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts:
- Improve tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents
- Support pricing strategy development
- Assist in tender submission
- Maintain an accurate tender data base
- Close collaboration and support for Strategic Account Management and IHS (if applicable) on pre agreed strategic accounts
- Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
- Attends all relevant Sales Meetings & Product Trainings
- Fully utilizes all available sales tool to maximize sales efficiency (SFDC) and completes all required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)