The Company: This company is a world leader in medical technologies, developing innovative products across orthopaedic, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery. As a global organisation, they still maintain an entrepreneurial, small company feel, and won't let bureaucracy get in your way. It is this company ethos which allows them to continue to innovate.
The Position: In this newly created Marketing Manager role, you will use your market development skills to develop and implement the strategy to create a new market for their dermal regeneration product.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working with established, specialised products for a company which has an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
- You will be given autonomy to develop this project which has huge potential.
- You will be working for an innovative organisation, who are growing and have recently completed two exciting acquisitions.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: EMEA (expect 40-50% travel, must be based close to an international airport)
Product: Tissue technology for limb salvage in the diabetic patient
As an experienced marketer who can hit the ground running, you will be able to demonstrate that you have built programs around technology crossover and/or developed new markets or implemented surgical techniques. In addition you will have:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (additional languages always an advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry in a marketing function.
- International experience – preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability skills enjoys International experience.
- Ability to lead and execute complex multi-functional projects.
- This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established product, and develop a new market, which will reduce the number of patients who undergo a lower limb amputation as a result of diabetic foot ulcers.
- You will create the strategy and once successful in the UK, you will then roll this strategy out to other countries including Spain, Italy, France & Germany.
- The role includes the development of finical, promotional, education programs in EMEA to ensure revenue growth and optimize the franchise margin.
- You will build and execute very targeted programs, including roll out of a 3-5 year plan, working with test markets in the early part of the project, influencing governmental departments and changing current clinical practice.