The Company: Join a UK manufacturer of Urology and Continence Products who is committed to Urology and has an underlying passion to bringing the best products to market. Research and development is at the heart of the business and they ensure that the customer's needs always come first.
The Position: This is an entry level position in field sales as a Sales Representative with an immediate start date. You will be responsible for growing sales of a range of Urology products in the North East. You will also be promoting a Home Delivery Service ensuring that patients requiring continence products receive them directly to their front door.
Why should you apply?
- This is an established territory with plenty of business.
- This is a fantastic field sales opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare sales company. With a basic starting salary of £22,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, you will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
- This company will provide excellent training in order to facilitate your move to becoming a successful medical sales professional.
- Product development is a fundamental part of their strategy, with an underlying passion for bringing the best products to the market.
- They are in it for the long haul! Serious investment has been made to ensure their longevity.
Basic salary: £22,000
Bonus: Huge additional earning potential with a very competitive bonus scheme up to 30% of salary
Area working: Newcastle, North and South Tyneside, North and South Tees, County Durham, Northumberland, Cumbria and Scotland (only occasional trips to Scotland)
Products: Urology disposables: Leg bags, sheaths and catheters and the home delivery service.
- For this role, you will be a Science Graduate looking to break into medical sales who has thoroughly researched the industry.
- Ideally, you will have some customer facing commercial experience, but industry experience is not a prerequisite.
- Any experience working within a health or care setting would be a distinct advantage e.g. healthcare assistant.
- You should be very personable and able to present coherently. Self-motivation is a necessary attribute to be successful in this role, as well as being incredibly well organised and determined to grow the business in a highly competitive marketplace.
- You should be able to show a real demonstrable passion and desire to begin a career in medical device sales.
- Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
- You must be able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules, working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
- The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position.
- Primarily selling to the community sector, you will be selling to Nursing Home Managers, Practice & District Nurses. However, the role will also include selling to Urologists and Supplies Managers within Hospitals.
- As well as selling products, you will be selling a home delivery service.
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
- You will be planning weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager. This is an extremely strong territory so you will have instant access to business and therefore role will have a strong focus on account management.
- Car: BMW-level
- Days Holiday: 25 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Other Benefits: mobile, lap top, daily lunch allowance