From new patient acquisition to remote follow-up of all treatments, this company is the key to unlocking tomorrow’s opportunities and addressing patients’ needs today. From humble beginnings as a handful of forward-thinkers, it has experienced remarkable growth into the international team they are today, with more than 325 passionate employees in Europe, USA, Australia and Hong Kong. Their Mission is to simplify the lives of dentists and orthodontists by allowing them to follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to their artificial intelligence-powered solutions. Thanks to their determination and culture of excellence, they have forged strong ties with dental professionals and remain by their side to improve patient smiles around the world.
You will be responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives for the complete portfolio across the UKI geography working with specific Strategic Partners, including (but not limited to) Dental Services Organisations (DSOs), Dental Laboratories, Insurance Groups, Corporations, third party manufacturers, etc. You will have a winning attitude, be a strong team player, and willing to go the extra mile to help support the company's current phase of rapid growth. You will need to be a product expert, and possess the ability to tailor solutions to a partner’s unique business requirements.
Why should you apply?
- The organisation is bringing to market a revolutionary concept in managing the dental patient’s journey from enquiry to post-treatment.
- The only AI-based solution expanding dental practices around the world into a virtual environment.
- Join an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission: to reinvent the patient experience and revolutionize the way dental and oral health care is provided.
Basic salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Area working: UK and Ireland
Products/ solutions: Cutting-edge artificial intelligence-based virtual solutions expanding dental practices into a virtual environment allowing Dentists/ Orthodontists follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to easy-to-use artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous sales experience including complex, strategic, and conceptual selling
- Proven track record of career development within sales
- Experience providing solutions to large private corporations
- Medical device experience is essential
- Dental experience is a bonus, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Resilient with a proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency, with the ability to deliver web-based presentations
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must have positive attitude and proactive capabilities
You will pro-actively seek out new opportunities alongside nurturing existing partnerships, to ensure accelerated business growth. Being an expert in “conceptual selling” is an essential component of this role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage existing Strategic Partnerships
- Negotiate new agreements and contracts that are mutually beneficial where required
- Identify training and educational requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Accurately forecast business
- Report on business activities as required
- Secure new Strategic Partnerships
- Actively hunt for new business, including lead generation
- Present on all existing products and solutions, along with bespoke package offerings where applicable
- Have a deep understanding of both the public and private dental marketing in the UKI
- Establish strong internal relationships, and cross functional business knowledge
- Work cross functionally to support Strategic Partnership requirements
- Develop new business models, and market penetration strategies
- Create and deliver quarterly business reviews along with updated strategies
- Attend meetings and trainings to keep up to date with the latest developments
- Attend both in field and virtual events where required
- Maintain accurate activity records on relevant CRM systems
- Contribute towards marketing efforts by maintaining up to date Social Media accounts
- Record educational, training, and promotional videos where required
- Car allowance - £560 per month
- lap top