My Client: In addition to supplying market leading technologies and solutions to their customers, my client's team provides on-going technical and clinical support to the end-users. This company has multiple divisions, but this role is focussing on their X-Ray/Radiography range.
Who should apply? Candidates with an engineering diploma or certificate.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent training and development.
- Exciting and niche market therapy area.
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation.
Basic salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Area working: Commutable to office in Belfast (office-based role)
Products: X-ray machines
- You should be a highly organised administrator with an engineering diploma or certificate.
- Any experience of controlling the engineering staff and liaising with customers to ensure that the Service Department provides an efficient and professional level of service.
The following is a list of the responsibilities and attributes associated with the position:
- Receive fault calls throughout the day from various customers.
- Log fault call onto tesseract system against the appropriate equipment.
- Allocate fault to engineer, ensuring that the fault, equipment and customer are clearly identified.
- Ensure customer fault is responded to quickly and efficiently within given deadline.
- Ensure faults are completed by the engineer.
- Knowledge of engineer’s skills and abilities.
- Ensure each and every contract has appropriate number of Routine Services for their equipment as agreed between client and Customer.
- Schedule target dates on the system.
- Set dates for the service and advise the customer.
- Log routine service calls onto the System and dispatch against the appropriate date.
- Ensure service is completed on the specified date.
- Allocate service call to engineer and ensuring that equipment and customer is clearly identified.
INSTALLATION OF NEW EQUIPMENT
- Arrange installation of new equipment with customer.
- Allocate installation to engineer.
- Ensure installation has been completed.
- Receive all relevant paperwork from engineer.
- Maintain Master Record and Installation and test records in conjunction with the Service Administrator.
- Install/Record new equipment onto the system.
- Receive engineer’s service reports on a weekly basis.
- Correspond service report with call logged on the system.
- Close call on System as per details on service report.
- Advise on service report if the call is chargeable or non-chargeable.
- Add invoice number and validation number onto service record.
- Ensure service report is signed by service manager where appropriate.
- Enter details from service reports onto forms such as electrical safety testing of equipment and materials required.