The company: This position is with an international, innovative, family-owned company who is one of Europe's leading wound care and dermatology companies from research and development to delivering unique products that are clinically proven to the healthcare market. They specialise in a dependable and unique dressing designed to simplify wound care for a large variety of wound conditions. Over the course of just a few years, they have gained the leading position in their home market, and are working towards achieving this on an international level. The company’s success is based on the dedication of their people and their safe and easy-to-use product portfolio which combines innovation with significant progress in wound care. They develop innovative technologies for patients across the globe with topical inflammatory and infectious diseases.
The position: An exciting newly established opportunity as an International Market Research Manager, to be based in Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or the UK, reporting to the International Director Marketing.
Why should you apply?
- Ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain.
- Range of products for wound and skin care, several new products in the pipeline and research cooperation agreements in Europe and the USA.
- You will enjoy working in a multicultural diverse environment where trust and open communication are key, and where a positive can do attitude drives sustainable growth.
- Flexible working eco-system, enthusiastic colleagues, and an attractive remuneration package.
Basic salary: Up to £85k dependent on experience
Area Working: Based in Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg or UK office
Products: Wound and Skin Care
- Marketing related studies, B.A., knowledge of statistics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industry positions, knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is strong advantage.
- Experience in wound care or/and dermatology are an asset.
- Excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with the ability to work with large volumes of data to discern important trends or support market forecasting and innovation.
- Google analytic skills highly appreciated.
- Eager to convert findings into actionable strategies that can positively impact sales.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability.
- High energy and self-directed with the ability to rapidly integrate into the company culture.
- English: fluent, German of advantage
- You will be expected to show grit and take ownership of your initiatives whether individually, as a team or company-wide.
In this newly established position of International Market Research Manager you will be responsible for setting up the international market research department. In this interface function you ensure to be the centre of excellence for all market research relevant questions, think customer-centric and convert complex data to easy to understand meaningful reports. You are expected to travel domestically and internationally to work with the respective markets.
- Develops, analyses and implements a broad spectrum of data collected from internal sources and external market research surveys for the portfolio, this includes monthly, quarterly and annual reports (to be standardised) as well as ad-hoc enquiries for key countries.
- Performs desk-top research and source related secondary research.
- Analyses relevant data to give meaningful customer insights (physicians, woundcarers, nurses, pharmacists and consumers) and supports to identify product positioning and key messages to communicate to target audience. Identifies triggers and barriers within the customer journey at relevant touchpoints.
- You will be the interface to external agencies.
- Ensures the smooth flow of information between marketing, digital marketing, sales, finance and medical.
- Challenges the existing and is forward thinking on how to use Digital transformation.