The company: This company is an international family business specializing in wound care and dermatology. They are represented in represented in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. Other countries are serviced by distributors worldwide. In Belgium, where their success story began in 2000, the company is the market leader with two patented wound care products used in hospitals and other areas.
The position: As the organisation continues to grow, they are looking to expand the team for a Marketing Product Specialist covering the UK, Benelux & Germany with highly motivated driven professionals that have a desire to succeed in the medical industry for a leading European manufacturer of wound care and dermatology products.
Why should you apply?
- They are an innovative and dynamic company to work for and offer individual inductions.
- They are a forward-thinking organisation and are expanding into upcoming, exciting wound care markets.
- You will have the opportunity to work from your home office.
- They are excellent development opportunities along with attractive remuneration plus commission and company car for private use.
- The research department at is always developing new products.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £48,000
Area working: UK, Benelux and Germany
Products: Wound care
- You should have a minimum of 3 years' marketing experience in the medical sector (ideally with a university marketing qualification) and an understanding of HCP’s, their roles and responsibilities as well as a basic understanding of supply route.
- Ideally, you will speak both English and German and have some background with the German market. The candidate can live anywhere in the region of Belgium/Germany/UK and will predominantly be home based.
- You must be hard working and driven as this is a very hands-on role and all employees are required to go above andbeyond, or assist colleague in order to get the job done.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the daily UK/BeNeLux/Germany business by delivering scientific expertise and education about the optimal use of the product portfolio. You will be initiating programs in the field to further develop therapies and to explore new indications.
Other duties include:
- Manage the products brands and define the communication plan to strengthen the brand and increase brand awareness among Healthcare Professionals.
- Act as the global point of contact for brand related questions and initiatives.
- Support the development and execution of the yearly marketing plan for the respective countries/region in line with the company’s strategy.
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed towards Healthcare Professionals (nurses, GPs, specialists, hospitals etc.,), allowing patients to get access to the company's products as early as possible
- Develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams each cycle.
- Support digital marketing projects rolled out for countries/regions in line with the company’s strategy.
- Guarantee scientific accuracy of educational and promotional materials.
- Ensure up to date product, market, competition knowledge and report market evolutions in order to optimise the brand strategy and communication plan.
- Monitor, analyse and describe local market dynamics.
- Present marketing tactics during quarterly sales meetings.
- Work closely with other departments in order to roll out marketing plans, including timings to be respected (e.g. Regulatory, Medical, Sales, etc.)