Location: predominantly home based although may need to travel to office in Cambridge once a week for team meetings. Also support sales team in the field when required.
Product: Single use duodenoscope and gastroscope
Who you’ll be working for:
Established in 1937, this organisation has been bringing efficient healthcare solutions to life within: Anaesthesia, Urology, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. They are dedicated to improving patient safety and are determined to advance single-use devices, and as part of this they brought the first single-use flexible video scope to the market. Since then they have gone on to become the market leader in single use endoscopy, serving specialties such as GI, urology, ENT and pulmonology.
What you’ll enjoy:
- You'll be working for a market leader in single use endoscopy.
- You'll be part of a close-knit and supportive team who are part of the top performing region in EMEA.
- An organisation which invests in its' employees' growth and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and oversee the GI product portfolio to help achieve the objectives of the business unit and the company
- Identify, analyse and trend macro and micro environmental factors that affect the business unit and the company and make recommendations
- Gather, collate and effectively utilise market intelligence, staying close to the customer in order to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of customers and their motivations
- Develop and execute marketing programs which achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Liaise and consult closely with relevant HQ teams in order to identify clinical advantages, clinical challenges and potential growth areas for the UK market
- Work with the Marketing Director to oversee all elements of the product launch process including market research, value proposition, development and execution of go-to-market plans and internal organisational readiness.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director during the initial post-launch period through the development and implementation of new marketing initiatives and enhancements to value proposition messaging.
- Identify, coordinate and support local case studies in order to help drive UK relevant content for marketing purposes and determine which clinical activities will generate the best ROI.
- Working on a territory level and on a national level, assist Field Sales Force in providing value, driving education, training and presentations to customers on current products within the portfolio
Here’s what you need:
- You'll already have experience working as a Product manager within the medtech sector, together with experience of GI. Ideally, you'll have a marketing qualification.
Basic Salary: to c£63,000
Benefits: BUPA after 6 months, pension (5%, 10%), x4 life assurance