Location: East Midlands (not Derbyshire) and Anglia, including Herts, Bucks, Beds, Northants, Essex
Product: Patient handling and specialist seating contracts, Service & Rentals
Who you’ll be working for:
You will be joining a global medical device company that delivers innovative and leading solutions for individuals whose lives are impacted by reduced movement. They strive to constantly support their healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, working to keep improving the vital connections between movement and health, enabling accelerated recovery and healthy independence in daily living. They are passionate to work in close collaboration with healthcare professionals to enhance outcomes, lower the cost of healthcare, deliver efficiencies, and expand access to their solutions.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Established, marketing leading company
- A company keen on education, development and life-long learning and development.
- Investors In People Gold Accredited Business, for continuing commitment to high performance through good people management.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- This is a role which you see the positive impact on patients’ lives on a daily basis
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working to drive product sales to support supplier partnerships and actively promote products and value-added services.
- Part of your role will include helping to set sales targets and create plans and initiatives to exceed them.
- Stake holders selling to: Ward Nurses, Loan Stores Managers, Occupational Therapists, Nursing Home Managers
Here’s what you need:
- Ideally you will come from a sports science background with some experience/exposure to patient handling. This could have been gained in a clinical or commercial capacity. Sales experience in the patient handling or specialist seating arena would be beneficial.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £16k on target with uncapped overage
Car policy: Company van
Benefits: Phone, laptop, iPad