Location: M62 Corridor (as far North as York, South to Cheshire/Sheffield) - ideally Manchester-Leeds based.
Product: GI Intervention - the associated products include metal stents, 3D matrix, haemostasis gels, endoscopic accessories (such as guidewire, clips, snares)
Who you’ll be working for:
- Established in 2003, you will be joining one of the largest privately owned healthcare companies in Western Europe who have become a leading provider to all healthcare institutions with an expert team and an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare market.
- Their vision is to become a pan-European organisation with a reputation for exceeding their customers’ and their partners’ expectations.
- They inspire and motivate their employees to act on improving patient outcomes by delivering the best and most innovative healthcare products to clinicians and caregivers throughout Europe.
- They are constantly looking to expand, both in product portfolio and geographically.
What you’ll enjoy:
- You will be working with a fantastic manager and team with realistic bonus earning opportunity.
- A motivating, inclusive workplace that promotes employee wellbeing ensuring you have a healthy work, life balance.
- A culture of respect, dedication and professionalism.
- Continual education, mentoring and personal development programmes ensure that you reach your optimum potential and in doing so contribute to the overall achievement of the company goals and objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- The primary focus for this territory is to grow the GI Intervention market share.
- The territory sales are growing rapidly so they need the right candidate to continue this trend.
- They have a game changing technology with no competition and a comprehensive range of other products aimed at the GI market place.
- You will be selling to Consultants in Oncology, GI, Endoscopy as well as Clinicians, theatre / department managers and nursing staff.
Here’s what you need:
- You will have successful and documented sales history in medical devices - preferably devices used in interventional or theatre procedures with high value products.
- Will will be able to demonstrate the use of case support as a selling tool.
- You will have a "can do, will do" attitude.
- As a second option they may consider a Theatre Nurse/Clinician wanting to move into sales.
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Bonus: £24,000 on target, capped at £30k
Car policy: Tesla 3 (only £16 monthly tax). Can do car allowance (£500 initially) as long as move to company car policy after lease ends.
- 24 days holiday + public holidays
- 4 x life assurance
- 15 days per year paid company sick pay
- Company pension scheme, Employee pay 5% and HC21 pay 5%
- Birthday leave after 5 years
- Access to financial well-being advice
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1000, refer a friend recruitment scheme