The company: Join the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, it develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. They are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
The role: The Healthcare Partnership Manager works closely with NHS organisations within the Integrated Care Systems and the associated healthcare professionals to embed products and services. The role has strategic responsibility for identifying solutions that support partnerships with these NHS organisations to achieve their objectives whilst also driving sales and account growth.
Why should you apply?
- They offer great career opportunities plus an excellent benefits package, plus continued investment (more than 3 times the UK average) into learning and development programmes.
- To enhance your already excellent sales skills they will provide you with market leading training and development opportunities too.
- In the UK they are in the "100 Best Companies to Work For".
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: SE London, Kent, NE London and Essex
Products: Wound care products, and Online Non prescription ordering service and education
You will ideally have experience of working with ICS/CCGs to achieve product, formulary, guidance or protocol inclusion. You must have a commercial and strategic mindset to think nationally and work across a 3-5 year time frame. You should be able to demonstrate excellent business acumen and commercial awareness. Wound care experience would be beneficial but is not essential, however you must have a passion/ desire to work in the wound care sector.
- Sell the Wound Care Total Value Proposition into the NHS at the Director, Procurement, Senior Management & Senior Clinician levels. The Wound Care Total Value Proposition consists of products, ONPOS (Online Non Prescription Ordering Service), education, and other services
- Develop creative recommendations to influence accounts in order to drive sales whilst also meeting partners objectives. Conduct regional account analysis to identify growth opportunities, reviewing all options to develop accounts
- Build great customer relationships within the NHS (Specialists, TVN’s, Heads of Nursing, Operations Manager, General Managers, Community Service Managers, Procurement)
- Build great customer relationships with ICSs and CCGs (Medicines Optimisation, Senior Pharmacists, Procurement, Finance, Board Members)
- Understand and stay on top of developments to the National NHS landscape and consider this when building proposals. Be confident to talk to customers about the implications of the wider NHS landscape
- Promote the concept of ONPOS (non-prescription accounts), maintain ONPOS accounts through regular review meetings ensuring you are continually making recommendations on appropriate use of the service and ensuring spend is sustainable
- Work closely with Territory Managers to drive Key Accounts to grow formulary listings and ultimately sales
- Be productive and disciplined to ensure you have insights and knowledge into the Advanced Wound Care market and use these insights to maintain credibility and influence your thinking
- Prepare for meetings through completing appropriate research, so that you can ensure any solutions fit with the wider NHS objectives
- Jointly lead and participate in a monthly Business Review with your Regional Business Leader and deliver on agreed actions
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders and potential product and brand advocates. Connect with these KOL’s and develop partnerships
- Work collaboratively across the HPM team to share initiatives and best practice
Benefits: bonus, car, pension, healthcare and dental, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, death in service (x4), share incentive plan, childcare vouchers, reward and recognition schemes, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme.